Sign Up to volunteer at Safe and Sober Grad Night
Join us and watch our graduates have a great time.
We need your help.
Safe and Sober Grad Night 2017
Make a 11×17 picture collage of your senior to post on the memory wall.
You can do it through a digital photo company or scrapbook it by hand.
Bring it to the student union Friday June 9th between 10 am-12 pm.
Buy your Safe and Sober Grad Night ticket now for $80.
ONLINE STORE CLOSES AT NOON ON FRIDAY, JUNE 9TH.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $100 – CASH PREFERRED.
By purchasing your ticket now we are able to use the funds to enhance our event and make it better.
Below is the link to purchase your ticket and print the forms your graduate needs to participate.
Congratulations Class of 2017 ~ Welcome to Your Senior Year!
The 2017 LHS all night Safe and Sober Grad Night will be on June 9, 2017
This event, which takes place on the night of graduation, is important for the SAFETY OF OUR GRADUATES as well as the safety of the Livermore community at large. It keeps students off the roads as they celebrate their accomplishments by enjoying activities, music, food, prizes, and entertainment during the event held from 10PM to 5AM on Livermore High’s campus.
We have a huge night planned for the seniors this year! The Class of 2017!
- Photo Booth
- Grand Prizes
- Raffle Prizes
- Henna Tattoo Artist
- Boxer Bingo
- Caricature Artist
- Fortune Teller
- Casino Tables
- Plan It Activities (Inflatable Entertainment)
- Nacho bar, Candy bar, Sandwiches
- Doughnuts, Starbucks, and more. . .
- Senior Gifts
- Cash Wheel of Fortune and more. . .
WE NEED YOU!!!!
The 2017 LHS PTSA Grad Night Committee needs your help! This event cannot happen without YOU! Here’s how to contribute.
Sign ups are available now for this all night event. Parents we need your support to make this a night to remember. Parents from all grades are welcome! Alumni too!
Help is needed before, during, and after the big event! Follow the link below
Help us make Safe and Sober Grad Night 2017 great. This wonderful event is coming soon and we need your help. Please sign up for a slot and pass the word to family and friends who would also like to help. Together we can make this event a night to remember! Valerie & Kristine SSGN Co-Chairs
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW!
We are currently raising funds to put down deposits on entertainment and to purchase prizes.
- Purchase ONLINE HERE Price is $65 until February 1, 2017 when the price increases to $80.
- Purchase tickets at the Activities Window (no cash please)
- Copy and paste the following text in your social media and ask your senior to use his/her social media encouraging friends to purchase tickets.
I support Safe and Sober Grad Night at LHS and purchased my ticket. Please work a Bingo night to help us raise funds for entertainment and prizes!
Check it all out at http://www.livermorehighschoolptsa.com/grad-night/.
Attached are the following forms for your convenience:
DONATE TIME OR ITEMS FOR PRIZES
- Work Bingo at GHS as a volunteer for the LHS Safe and Sober Grad Night. Volunteers earn an hourly “wage” and the money is then donated back to LHS. You can contribute up to $25 per hour just by donating an evening of your time! You can work ANY Saturday or at one of our special nights (12/17, 1/21, 2/25, 4/1). SIGN UP HERE.
- Donate – cash, prizes, food, etc. Some companies/employers have Donation Matching programs. Please contact Brenda Funk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need PTSA’s Tax ID number.
- Participate in fundraisers and get on the distribution by emailing us at email@example.com.
HELP PLAN THE PARTY!
- Attend a Safe and Sober Grad Night Meeting. The next meeting is scheduled for December 13th at 7PM in the Career Center. Check the full calendar HERE.
- Stay informed about what’s coming up and our progress by signing up HERE.
- Check the PTSA website regularly for updates.
- Join the Grad Night email distribution list HERE.
- Don’t miss a deadline or opportunity by keeping connected. Visit the Grad Night page often and email questions, concerns, or donation leads to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow LHS PTSA and Grad Night on Facebook (Livermore High School PTSA), Twitter (@LHS_PTSA) or online at www.livermorehighschoolptsa.com.
This is a busy and exciting time for everyone! The goal is to partner with families in keeping students safe and preparing them for their BRIGHT futures!
Valerie Prosch and Kristine Ellis, Grad Night Co-Chair
Monica Baucke, LHS PTSA President 2016-2017
Event is coordinated by the 2017 LHS PTSA Safe and Sober Grad Night Committee and is an LHS PTSA program.